Official Government information on the COVID-19 situation in Estonia can be found on kriis.ee webpage.
Before beginning the journey to Estonia, please make sure to be updated with the information on the requirements applicable to passengers arriving in Estonia from different countries.
- In public transportation and public places wear a mask.
- Avoid crowded places and closed rooms, keep distance with other people.
- Eat healthy, be active and have enough rest. Wash your hands.
- Stay home when experiencing any symptoms of illness, consult a doctor or test yourself for COVID-19. If you are diagnosed with COVID, immediately inform your tutor/the ERASMUS coordinator.
- Use the HOIA mobile application.
- Be responsible with yourself and with others.