When arriving to Tallinn the most comfortable way to get to EASS is by taxi – in order to get here by public transport, you have to take a tram and then a bus. Taxi costs ca 8-10 EUR and believe, when having a big luggage, it is the most comfortable option. Taxis are right at the door. Please check the pricelist before you get to the taxy. If the starting fee is over 4 euros, don’t get in and just pick another. “Uber” and "Bolt" works also very well in Estonian and is even cheaper.
Here is how you get to the Academy via public transport:
1. Get on a tram no.4 (direction Tondi). Public tram route no. 4 stop is located next to the terminal towards the city. Tram schedule can be found here. The journey to the city center takes approximately 20 minutes.
2. Get off at “Viru”. The stop is in the middle of the road, don’t be alarmed by this fact.
3. Cross the street. Street crossing is just next to the tram stop.
4. Once crossed the street, you can see the bus stop (also called “Viru”)
5. Take bus no.5 (direction “Metsakooli”). Bus schedule can be found here.
6. Get off the “Sarapuu” (the journey to the Academy takes about 15 minutes)
7. Follow directions
Information on public transport tickets can be found here . If you wish, you can buy the tickets at the airport from R-kiosk or from the bus/tram driver. But as you never know, if the bus/tram driver speaks English, I suggest you to buy the public transportation tickets at the airport.