Teaching staff mobility enables staff to spend a teaching period between 1 day - or at least 5 teaching hours – and 6 weeks at a higher education institution in another participating country.
What are the objectives of staff mobility for teaching?
- To encourage higher education institutions to broaden and enrich the range and content of courses they offer;
- To allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in a mobility scheme, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of academic staff from higher education institutions and from invited staff of enterprises in other European countries;
- To promote exchange of expertise and experience on pedagogical methods;
- To create links between higher education institutions and with enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility peri